With many successful launches, Sobha Group has come up with another new launch ‘Sobha Dream Acres’, a prestigious part of Sobha Dream Series. Located in the mid of golden Quadrilateral project junction at Panathur Road, Bangalore, Dream Acres is a good investment and living option. Few major roads connecting to this project are Outer Ring Road, Varthur Road, Marathahalli Road and Sarjapur Road.
The Project: Sobha Dream Acres
Sprawling over 81 acres of land, Sobha Dream Acres offers approx. 6500 units of 1BHK and 2BHK apartments. The sizes of these apartments range between 650 sq.ft. – 1200 sq.ft., depending on the type and layout of the apartment. Dream Acres by Sobha Group is a perfect combination of smart design, meticulous planning and pre-cast technology.
Floor Plan Review
As per Floor Plan Review of Sobha Dream Acres, the bedroom dimensions are good as per Indian standards. Also, they provide open kitchen area adjoining to dining area which gives easy access to other parts of the apartments. The best part of floor plan is both 1 and 2 BHK apartments have a balcony and attached bathroom in bedrooms.
Directions To Reach
Sobha Dream Acres is located off Outer Ring Road, Bangalore East. The area enjoys good connectivity to all points of interest located in and around the city.
- The distance from MG Road is 16 Kilometers
- Outer Ring Road and Marathahalli Sarjapura Road are 5 km away
- The distance from Baiyapanhalli metro station is 15 kms
In terms of basic daily needs, Varthur is a good residential area. There is proper water supply and power supply in the area. Also, the infrastructure is properly maintained.
For now there is a Govt Dump yard at the right side of the project. And till time there is no update on the removal of the same by the authorities.
Sobha Dream Acres – Surroundings Developments
The demand for residential properties in Panathur is gaining momentum due to the close proximity Outer Ring Road, Whitefield and several IT conglomerates.
Varthur includes major areas like Madhuranagar, Gunjur and Heggondanahalli. The area is easily approachable from the CBD (Central Business District) via old Airport Road and from south Bangalore via Varthur-Gunjur Road (four lane road).
Closeness to Whitefield and easy access from Sarjapur Road, ORR (Outer Ring Road) are some of the major factors, making Varthur a popular residential hub in Bengaluru.
- The proposed metro terminal at Hope Farm is around 5.6 kilometers from Varthur. Once operational, the connectivity in the region will definitely improve.
- A peripheral Ring Road is also proposed for this area. This will cut right across Varthur and in the long run connect to the NICE road.
Educational institutions & retail hubs
The area is known for its prestigious educational institutions, shopping malls and IT Parks.
Famous IT Parks located within radius of 10 km
- Embassy Tech Square- 4.4 km
- Prestige Tech Park- 4.7 km
- Embassy Tech Village – 5.1 km
- RMZ Ecospace & Mantri Commercio – 6 km
- ITPL, Whitefield – 9.3 km
Famous malls located within radius of 10 km
- Forum Value Mall – 4.9 km
- Central Mall – 6.8 km
- Soul Space Arena Mall – 8.8 km
Famous Educational Institutions within radius of 10 km
- Chrysalis High School – 3 km
- Greenwood High School – 5.7 km
- Ryan International School – 9.3 km
- New Horizon Engineering College- 4.9 km
- CMRIT – 9.2 KM
Headquartered in Bangalore, Sobha Limited is an Indian multinational real estate developer. The company was founded by Mr. P.N.C. Menon in the year 1995. Since its inception, Sobha Limited is primarily focused on the development of residential and contractual projects. The list of residential segment includes luxury and super luxury apartments, row houses, villas and plotted developments.
The group has completed more than 100 real estate projects and more than 260 contractual projects covering about 70.54 million square feet of area. The group has a strong presence in nine cities – Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Chennai, Calicut, Cochin, Coimbatore, Pune, Mysore and Cochin. Overall the group has its footprints in 24 cities and 13 states across India.
Top Projects till Date:
- Garden in Bangalore, Mysore Road, Mysore comprising 83 plots
- Petunia in Nagawara, Bangalore comprising 156 units of 3 and 4 BHK apartments
- Carnation in Bellandur, Bangalore comprising 216 units of 3 BHK apartments
Popular under construction residential projects are:
- Serene in Poonamallee, Chennai comprising 176 units of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments
- Ivory in Kondhwa, Pune comprising 140 units of 3 BHK apartments
- Orion in Kondhwa, Pune comprising 112 units of 2 BHK apartments
Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016
|Highest Locality Price||Rs 5,094 per Sq-ft|
|Average Locality Price||Rs 4,064 per Sq-ft|
|Lowest Locality Price||Rs 3,034 per Sq-ft|
With the Initial Price of 31. 40 Lakhs, inclusive of all for 1BHK, Dream Acres by Sobha is offered at a very reasonable price i.e. at Rs. 4,868 per sq.ft. (price as on May 2016) which suits all categories of families. Also, they are charging Rs. 25 as an additional floor rise charge which is applicable from 2nd floor onwards.
The price of Sobha Dream Acres is at the lower end of the locality price spectrum compared to the highest property price in Varthur.
Residents of 2 BHK apartments will be provided with an option of one car park which will be included in the base price. Where residents of 1BHK apartments will have to pay extra charges for car parking.
With 80% open spaces, 5 wide spread clubhouse and 5 swimming pools and best quality in house amenities makes this project exclusive home to stay. Sobha Dream Acres is a good option for those who looking for high returns on investment because the prices are in the mid-range. It’s surely a project that cannot be missed.