With an enviable track record of launching and delivering several successful projects, Puranik group has come up with another new launch Puranik Abitante. Located in Bavdhan Pune, Puranik Abitante is a project based on the Italian theme. So, if you want to enjoy the luxurious lifestyle and looking for a home developed by the renowned builder that offers impeccably crafted apartments, your search ends with Puranik Abitante.
The Product: Puranik Abitante
Sprawling over 45 acres, Puranik Abitante is a gated community. The project offers 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK apartments with a fleet of life enriching, world-class amenities. The sizes of these flats range between 585 sq.ft. – 1,426 sq.ft. From the contours of the Italian landscape to the sculptures, vineyards and even the Grand Canal, Abitante imbibes all the charm of the Western European country. The project offers mesmerizing views of pristine greenery, as this marvel is located amidst the rolling hills of Pune’s greenest locale, Bavdhan.
- Roof top gardens
- Cafe with canal
- Island Kitchen
- Sports Center
- Swimming pool
- Kid’s play area
- Outdoor amenities
Directions To Reach
Puranik Abitante is located at Bavdhan, a good residential suburb in the west of Pune. It is in close proximity to the Mumbai- Pune Expressway, Mumbai- Bangalore Highway and Pune University. All basic amenities including hospitals, restaurants and banking institutions are easily approachable.
- Located at the confluence of M B T Road and Munshi Road
- Oxford Golf and Country Club can be reached within half an hour from the project site
- The distance from Pune Railway Station is only 20 mins
- Pune International Airport is an hour’s drive via the Samrat Ashok Road
Distance from major localities:
- Baner: 8 mins
- Hinjewadi: 10 mins
- Kothrud : 10 min
- Pashan: 5 min
Nearby Educational Institutions:
- Ryan International School
- International School of Management Studies
- Vidya Valley School
- SIBMT & SIMMC Campus Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
More about project location
As per Pune’s locality review Bavdhan is one of the fast growing residential suburbs in western Pune. Located just off the Mumbai- National highway, it is bordered by University in the east, Village in the west and Baner in the North. Bavdhan is nestled amidst three hills on its south, west and east and the scenic Lake in the north. The area is easily accessible to the Western Bypass Highway, Mumbai- Expressway, NDA and Paud Road and is situated in the centre of Aundh and Kothrud.
Bavdhan enjoys good connectivity to Baner, Kothrud, Aundh, Sus village, University Square and Pashan through roadways. Hinjewadi IT Park is within a ready commuting distance from Bavdhan, being just 20 minutes away through highway. Bavdhan road serves as the main approach road from Mumbai- Expressway and is within close proximity to Chandni Chowk. A 36-meter wide DP road has also been proposed in the area.
Incepted in 1968, Puranik Builders is a renowned real estate company that provides comprehensive residential and commercial solutions across several real estate categories. The company was founded by Mr. Gopal Puranik. The group is known for innovative design and concepts, quality structure and timely possession.
The group has developed residential, commercial, retail, IT parks, bungalows and row house. Since its inception, the group has developed 4.5 million sq.ft. of land spaces and 15 million sq.ft of development is under construction. The group has a strong presence in Mumbai, Thane, Lonavala, Nasik, Neral, Murbad and Pune.
Top Projects by Puranik Builders:
- Hometown Phase 2 in Thane West, Mumbai offers 300 units of 1/2 BHK apartments
- Puranik Villa in Thane West, Mumbai offers 75 units of 4 BHK row houses.
Key residential ongoing projects:
- Puranik Capitol in Thane West, Mumbai offers 46 units of 2 BHK apartments
- Rumah Bali in Thane West, Mumbai offers 1,122 units of 1/2/3 BHK apartments
- Hometown Phase 3 in Thane West, Mumbai offers 112 units of 2/3 BHK apartments
- Puranik City in Thane West, Mumbai offers 420 units of 1/2 BHK apartments
- Sayama in Mavel, Pune offers 80 units of 3 and 4 BHK villas
- Aldea Espanola in Mahalunge, Pune offers 845 units of 1/2/3 BHK apartments
The average locality price review in April – May quarter is Rs. 6,111 per sq.ft. Whereas, Puranik Abitante has priced its unit at Rs. 6,600 per sq.ft. Though this makes the price of Puranik Abitante a bit overprice.
Surely, all new launches come with their set of admonitions, but with a good location, excellent connectivity, good construction and luxury facilities, Puranik Abitante seems to be a great option for those who wish to lead an extravagant life.