With over 2 decades of experience across the real estate, hospitality and construction sector, Supertech is counted among one of the leading real estate developers in India. The group has delivered many successful residential projects in Noida including Supertech Emerald Court and Supertech 34 Pavilion. In January 2014, Supertech Group has come up with another new marvel in the residential block – Supertech Romano in sector 118, Noida.
Project Review –
The Product: Supertech Romano
Based on the classical Roman theme, Supertech Romano is a luxurious residential project by Supertech Group. The project is built over 17 acres of land and offers premium 2BHK and 3BHK residences. These units will be set-up over an area ranging from 1,020 sq.ft. – 1,900 sq.ft, depending on the type and layout of the residences.
Supertech Romano is a perfect melange of ancient glory and contemporary luxury. The project is beautifully adorned with all modern age features and from walls to the apartments interiors, every nook and corner including the domes, ceilings and doors have an ancient Roman story to tell to its occupants.
The project also offers –
- Multi-purpose hall
- Swimming pool
- Kid’s play area
- Jogging track
Floor Plan Review
Bedroom Sizes: Generally, a good bedroom would have a length of at least 12 feet and a breadth of 10 feet. These dimensions are set according to the typical bed size in India. In India, commonly the length of bed is about 7 feet and an extra 5 feet space is given for accommodating other equipments like television, cupboard and more.
|Type of Apartments||Bedroom Dimensions|
|2BHK (1020 sq.ft.)||11’0X10’6” & 11’6”X10’6”|
|2BHK (1260 sq.ft.)||11’6”X11’6 & 13’0”X10’6|
|3BHK (1425 sq.ft.)||11’0”X12’6” & 11’0”X13’6”|
|3BHK (1705 sq.ft.)||14’0”X11’0”, 10’0”X12’0”, & 10’0”X13’0”|
|3 BHK (1900 sq.ft.)||15’0”X11’0”, 12’0”X11’0” & 10’6”X11’0”|
If we compare the standard bedroom dimensions with the master bedroom dimensions of 2BHK and 3BHK apartment in Supertech Romano, then dimensions of the master bedroom are Ok. All master bedroom are spacious and have enough space to accommodate other equipments in addition to bed.
Kitchen: Nowadays, open kitchen is preferable as it gives easy access to other parts of the flat. If we talk about Supertech Romano, it provides an open kitchen adjacent to dining area both in 2BHK and 3BHK apartment.
Bathroom: Generally, 1BHK flats would have 1 attached bathroom and a 2BHK flat would have 2 bathrooms. Also, 3BHK flat with 2 bathrooms is a good option. Instead of spare bathroom you can also vouch for a storeroom.
Overall, the floor plan of 2BHK and 3BHK apartment in Supertech Romano is good and spacious.
How To Reach?
Supertech Romano is located in sector 118- one of the prime sectors in Noida. Also, the project can be easily reached via the Noida Expressway.
- Adjoining fully inhabited sectors
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is an hour drive via the Outer Ring Road
- Top schools located within radius of 5 km are Global Indian International School, Manav Rachna International School, Nilgiri Hills Public School and Kothari International School
- Top restaurants within the radius of 5 km are Guljar Hotel, Saffron Grill and Khidmat restaurant
- The Spice World Mall, Shipra Mall, Great India Place and Centrestage Mall are some of the famous shopping malls located nearby
- Tech Mahindra, NTPC Ltd., BGR Energy System Ltd., Adobe Systems India and Flex Factory are some of the leading companies functioning around the area
- The distance from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station is 22 kilometers via Main Road
- The distance from City Centre Metro Station is 15-20 minute drive via Capt. Shashi Kant Marg
Infrastructure and upcoming developments –
Development activities are fast picking up in the area and one can expect better infrastructure in next 2-3 years. The 56-kilometer long Faridabad -Noida- Ghaziabad Expressway (FNG) is under construction. Once operational, this expressway will provide good connectivity to the region. With several reputed educational institutions, healthcare facilities and shopping malls, sector 118 is witnessing a high activity in residential real estate market. Also, connectivity from Noida- Expressway is an added advantage.
Locality Price – Sector 118, Noida
|Comparatives – Jan-Mar 2016|
|Highest Locality Price: Rs 4,708 per Sq-ft|
|Average Locality Price: Rs 4,124 per Sq-ft|
|Lowest Locality Price: Rs 3,540 per Sq-ft|
Established in 1988, Supertech Group is a premier real estate developer company in National Capital Region. Mr. R.K Arora is the chairman and Managing Director of the company. The group develops properties in different verticals of real estate like residential townships, hospitality, office spaces, retail and commercial. The group has developed many successful residential townships and commercial complexes in National Capital Region (NCR), Rudrapur, Meerut and Moradabad. Also, Supertech Group has a good presence in Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana and South Bengaluru.Developer Details –
It is the first real estate development company to introduced the concept of mixed-use development in India. Since its inception, the group had delivered more than 20,000 units across 33 million sq. ft. of space for commercial and residential sector. Today, 40 projects are ongoing which costs Rs. 14,000 Crores and 75 million sq. ft. is at different stages of construction.
Top Projects till Date –
- Since its inception, Supertech Group has developed more than 500 operational hotel rooms in different cities across India.
- Supertech Emerald Court in Sector 93A, Noida comprising of 660 units of 3/4/5 BHK apartments.
- Supertech Romano in Sector 118, Noida comprising of 2544 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
Few under construction residential projects of Supertech Group are –
- Supertech Pavilion in Sector 34, Noida comprising of 362 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
- Supertech Ecociti in Sector 137, Noida comprising of 1732 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments.
- Supertech Micasa in Thanisandra, Bangalore comprising of more than 200 units of 2/3 BHK apartments.
Price Comparison –
As per market review, currently there are only 2 ongoing projects in sector-118- Supertech Romano and Ajnara Ambrosia. Both the project were launched in January 2014 and is expected to be delivered in 2017.
The ongoing price of Supertech Romano for 2BHK is Rs. 4,608 per sq.ft. and for 3BHK is Rs. 3,499 per sq.ft. Whereas, the ongoing price for Ajnara Ambrosia is Rs. 4,000 per sq.ft. The price of Supertech Romano seems reasonable in comparison to Ajnara Ambrosia.
Based on realty market reviews, Supertech Romano is a good residential project to invest in Noida. In the near future, sector 118, Noida will become one of the most preferred real estate destinations for property buyers because of its good connectivity to Delhi and other major locations in Noida.
Other projects located in 5 km vicinity of Supertech Romano are:
- Eldeco Swagtam in sector 119
- Eldeco Edge in sector sector 119
- Eldeco Magnolia Park in sector 119
- Eldeco Aamantran in sector 119
So, calculate your trade-offs, and take the pros and cons into consideration. If this looks like a profitable opportunity to you, then hurry up and invest in Romano by Supertech Group.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]