Are you planning to invest in luxurious properties in Mumbai? The Lodha Group has come up with another super luxury project, Lodha Lakeshore Greens, Mumbai. Lodha Lakeshore Greens is a perfect combination of intelligent design, elegance and impeccable finish.
The current price of Lodha Lakeshore Greens is Rs. 5,800 per sq.ft.(Approx.)
Let us see if this property is worth investing in:
The project is a part of Asia’s biggest township. Built over vast acres of land, Lakeshore Greens offers 1BHK, 2BHK Optima, 2BHK Ultima and 3BHK. The sizes of these apartments range between 603 sq.ft. – 1,404 sq.ft.
The project also offers:
- Rooftop sports arena
- Swimming pool
- Indoor sports courts
Lodha Lakeshore Greens is located in Lodha Palava Dombivli. With good infrastructure, this is one of the premium & most desirable areas in Mumbai.
- Located at the economic triangle of Thane, Kalyan and Navi Mumbai
- Less than an hour from South Mumbai via the Eastern Freeway
- There is a plan to expand roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan the Virar Alibaug multimodal corridor
- There is a plan to develop 25 km long elevated road between Kalyan and Bhiwandi
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via the new tunnel
- Nearby stations include Vashi, Dombivli and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line)
- Upgradation of Diva junction to a prime junction in the central line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa-Airoli)
- Metro junction located 8km south of the city for connectivity to the new international airport and Panvel
- The distance from upcoming International airport is only 20 minutes
- Two monorail stations within the city
- Well connected to Mumbai through road and railway network
- Upcoming 450-Acre MMRDA growth centre in the Palava region
Why Palava City Is A Good Bet For Investment?
Planned over 4,500 acres of land, Palava is an under development township by Lodha Group. This township will provide accommodation to more than 100,000 families. Also, there is an opportunity for 350,000 jobs through its business district and commercial developments.
There will be 7 residential projects in total, 3 grand clubhouses, 2 world-class schools, multi-sports arena, cricket ground, FIFA standard football ground and other exceptional sports facilities. Also, Xperia Mall will open soon which includes all renowned brands like Marks & Spencer, Big Bazaar, PVR, Central and Mc Donalds.
As per realty reports, in comparison to its neighbouring regions, Palava has outperformed by over 2.5 times return on investment. With the initial price of Rs. 1,998 per sq.ft., the property prices in Palava Phase 1 reached to Rs. 6,500+ per sq.ft.
A Thriving Central Business District
Strategically located less than half an hour drive from Vashi and Thane and an hour drive away from South Mumbai via Eastern Freeway, Palava City is all set to become the next business hub in Mumbai.
In addition, the upcoming international airport will bring many good opportunities for Palava City.
Good Transportation Service
Being a Smart City, the transportation sector has given smooth and Intelligent services. Eco-friendly buses ply within the city and offers excellent service to the residents.
Incepted in 1980, Lodha Group is a well-known real estate developer in Mumbai. The company was founded by Mr. Mangal Prabhat Lodha. Today, the company is working on over 35 million sq.ft. Of space which accounts for around 30 projects. In addition to Mumbai, the group is planning to spread their wings in Hyderabad and Pune.
- Aurum in Kanjurmarg, Mumbai comprising of 144 units of 2/3 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 1,015 sq. ft. to 1,431 sq. ft.
- Lodha Bellissimo, the only Indian residential development featuring 1,000 landscapes in the world.
Key under construction residential projects:
- Belmondo in Gahunje, Pune comprising more than 2,000 units of 4BHK villas with sizes ranging and 1, 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments
- Fiorenza in Goregaon East, Mumbai comprising of 433 units of 2/3/4 BHK apartments with sizes ranging from 1,215 sq. ft. to 5,400 sq. ft.
- Golf Links in Dombivli, Mumbai comprising of 167 units of 4BHK villas and 2 and 3 BHK apartments
Why One Should Invest In Lodha Lakeshore Greens?
- Highest Return On Investment compared to its neighbours
- Intelligent homes with superior finishes
- An excellent opportunity to live in Palava, India’s most livable city
Lodha Lakeshore Greens has priced its unit at Rs. 5,800 per sq.ft. and it is in under construction stage.
Highest price in the locality is for Lodha Golflinks Villas at Rs. 13, 889 per sq. ft. and it is in ready-to-move-in stage.
Lowest price in the locality at Jai Mata Di Construction Krishna Sai Complex at Rs. 3,500 per sq. ft. and it is in under construction stage.
IRR’s Rating based on different parameters
Lodha Lakeshore Greens is a promising option for end-users who are willing to wait for 3-4 years or investors looking to benefit from infrastructural development.
We suggest you to make a quick decision as prices are expected to increase in the near future due to its premium location.
If you have any info related to Lodha Lakeshore Greens, do share it with us..